If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this site, please contact email@example.com.
Please use your internet browser to alter the size of the text in this site. For most browsers Text size can be found under the View menu.
- All pages on the website are designed to comply with all priority 1 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages of the website conform strictly to XHTML1.0
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Whenever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
- Link text is never duplicated; two links with the same link text always point to the same address.
All content images used in the home page and all archives include descriptive ALT attributes Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes. The Route Map graphics use ALT tags to reflect the station name.
- This site and all its pages use cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- The page structure has been laid out by using CSS positioning. Tables where used are reserved for tabular data only and feature the correct HTML markup.